Novelle Consortium supports organisations working in economic and socio economic environments. Land administration, Indigenous Land Use Agreement negotiation-planning and developing social licence to operate are key areas we are able to support your organisation with. Understanding the complexities of the economic, land, cultural and social environments are key to driving regional economies, innovation, informed investment and creating self reliance for communities and enterprise.
With our unique mix of professionals, Novelle works with a range of partners to solve their unique business and industry challenges. Our mission is to support organisations to think big and develop innovative solutions.
Our services include;
- Business planning and economic modelling
- Strategic Planning
- Reconciliation Action Plans
- Legislative and Regulatory Pathway Mapping
- Measuring social, cultural and economic impacts
- Land Based Property Management Plans for Agricultural and Aboriginal held lands